You + Me, In Action
You’re ready to book a VIP (Visual Identity Package). You’re grinning. You’re spinning.
And you probably have a handful of questions about how we’ll be working together.
Here’s the general flow, from first “hello” to the grand finale—give or take a few unexpected flourishes along the way.
- You email me using my “Talk To Me” page, taking a few minutes to thoughtfully answer the questions there. I adore you already.
- I do a little reconnaissance work to explore your current visual identity, your work, and determine if I’m the angel of creative vision you need.
- I reply to your note with current availability, and if possible, a suggested day + time for a phone or Skype date, so we can explore your professional goals + visual identity – with an emphasis on your online presence + creative direction.
- We chat about our potential collaboration. We’ll explore imminent opportunities, long-range vision, brands + style icons you admire, and the projects that are simmering backstage. If we both say “Bravo! Let’s go!”…
- I send over an invoice for a $1,000 deposit, along with a contract and policies overview. Once the signed contract and deposit are received, your spot in my calendar is held, as a priority project, for a 2 month timeframe.
- I zap over the Identity Investigation questionnaire, which helps us drill down to the gems of your new visual identity. You’ll also receive a website checklist to help you compile your site content, so when our start date arrives, we’ll be set to go.
- Once our start date arrives, we’ll have a live one-on-one chat, to go over your ID questionnaire answers, do a page-by-page re-assessment of your current site, and anything else that’s bubbled up since we first chatted.
- After that, we’ll communicate primarily via email (much more efficient than telepathy).
- I’ll design, and send options. You’ll react, and send feedback.
- We’ll polish your presence like a gem, till it glows.
- Your website design will be passed off to a stellar web developer (usually around the 2 month mark), who will bring your identity online. We’ll polish up social media and other items from your Visual Identity Package.
- When we’re done, we’ll celebrate. (Champagne is mandatory. Crying is optional.